Wednesday 11 August 2010

Just like the Queen

Went to visit Mum to check all ok before we went away. She needed to go shopping so we popped her into the local town. Not wanting to completely take over,and to let her be a little independent, I left her to go to the chemist on her own. Should have remembered 1. I need to take over and 2. NEVER let her be independent. There came a call from the till to the door where I was waiting as the dutiful daughter..." I have not got any money on me"! Now this may have not been too bad if long suffering hubby had not handed her her weekly money just before leaving the house!!.
So I paid for the cream..... and also the pair of sandles, the two blouses and the present for her great grand children.
Before you feel the need for a collection for me, do not worry, we have power of attorney for just these little situations.

2 comments:

  1. Such a patient daughter you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmm......... you should hear me when I get home!

    ReplyDelete